Stray Stray

This is such a feel-good song! It reminds me of Super Mario Galaxy music at some points, which is great since the SMG soundtrack is one of the best ever. The only thing that bugged me was at parts like 00:18 with that clap. I think its too loud, or maybe shouldn't be there at all, although this is just my opinion, so don't take it too seriously I guess. :P Keep up the great work man! ;)

Miyolophone responds:

SMG soundtrack is amazing <3 I'm flattered that you'd compare this to it!
I spent a loooong time deliberating over then claps in the piece after I finished; in the end I just left it as it was, but yes, I agree I could've been balanced more. Thanks for the advice!

Megabyte - In One Word Megabyte - In One Word

Really cool. I have to agree though with the sax. I find that sometimes in your songs, certain parts will be a few semitones off, so that the sort of sound a bit weird. But its definitely happening less, so your getting better at that. ;)

megabyte12345 responds:

I still have been unable to find the issue here. Thanks for the review though :)

another Melodic Dubstep attempt i guess another Melodic Dubstep attempt i guess

Sounds amazing! Maybe make that xylophone sound slightly less echoey, I dont know, Im being really picky. :P Good work! ;)