VATstep VATstep

About time that you made some edm. :P That 'vat' thing got kind of annoying as the song progressed, but thats just my opinion.

Miyolophone responds:

That's fair. I felt justified in overusing it because the whole reason why this project started was me joking that I should make a bass track out of garlagan's "VAT" sample, but I can see how it might get a bit tiring.

Ice Cream [Future Bass] Ice Cream [Future Bass]

HOLY COW! This is amazing! Sent chills down my spine!

Zelgeon responds:

thanks :D

cYsmix - Eden cYsmix - Eden

This sounds amazing! I could definitely see this being used as BG music in a video game.

Blackhole Blackhole

Reminds me of Waterflame. noice

Crystallized Meadows Crystallized Meadows

Nice pads :P

{dj-N} Universe Within Me [Instrumental] {dj-N} Universe Within Me [Instrumental]

I really like the melody and chord progression in this song. Although, I find it isnt as catchy as your other songs, maybe because there are no vocals in this mix. Nice job though. ;)

EspiDev - Parfait [Kawaii Future Bass] EspiDev - Parfait [Kawaii Future Bass]

I love the melodies and the chord progressions, they are amazing! However, the song feels a bit empty in some places, like at 0:19. Also, I feel like the bass could have been stronger in some places. Overall, a fun and good song. ;)

Zyzyx - Screw Physics Zyzyx - Screw Physics

Title was evidently inspired by Fuck Gravity by Virtual Riot. :P Sounds just like his stuff too! He is my favourite producer, and this is probably the closest thing to his works on Newgrounds. This song just blows me away, amazing work! :D

Virtual Riot - Earth & Sky (Paper Skies Remix) Virtual Riot - Earth & Sky (Paper Skies Remix)

Holy crap! THIS is the kind of remix of Virtual Riot i've been looking for on Newgrounds! Keep up the amazing work! ;)

PaperSkies responds:

Thanks so much man! Appreciate it <3

Market Day (KindLing A0S1) Market Day (KindLing A0S1)

I love your style! Your songs are very melodic and enjoyable to listen. In my opinion, you are starting to go into a style similar to 1f1n1ty's, where your songs are more than just songs, they are like a musical journey, with many different parts, like destinations, throughout. I'm really glad to see you trying out some new stuff. Keep up this amazing work! ;)

Miyolophone responds:

Thanks xXLocoXx! It might be kind of dangerous to try beating 1f1n1ty at his own game, since he's a competitor in the competition, but I'm doing my best c: