Stray Stray

This is such a feel-good song! It reminds me of Super Mario Galaxy music at some points, which is great since the SMG soundtrack is one of the best ever. The only thing that bugged me was at parts like 00:18 with that clap. I think its too loud, or maybe shouldn't be there at all, although this is just my opinion, so don't take it too seriously I guess. :P Keep up the great work man! ;)

Miyolophone responds:

SMG soundtrack is amazing <3 I'm flattered that you'd compare this to it!
I spent a loooong time deliberating over then claps in the piece after I finished; in the end I just left it as it was, but yes, I agree I could've been balanced more. Thanks for the advice!

Megabyte - In One Word Megabyte - In One Word

Really cool. I have to agree though with the sax. I find that sometimes in your songs, certain parts will be a few semitones off, so that the sort of sound a bit weird. But its definitely happening less, so your getting better at that. ;)

megabyte12345 responds:

I still have been unable to find the issue here. Thanks for the review though :)

another Melodic Dubstep attempt i guess another Melodic Dubstep attempt i guess

Sounds amazing! Maybe make that xylophone sound slightly less echoey, I dont know, Im being really picky. :P Good work! ;)

Promise Promise

THIS. IS. AMAZING. Especially for only your second track! ;) The only thing maybe that could be improved/added is maybe some dubstep-y growls at the drop, but I'm not sure if you're into that kinda stuff so, yeah. :P You just got scouted for this masterpiece. ;)

Exposure Exposure

Awesome! The melody is so chill, and also very catchy. You created a very nice atmosphere, I felt very relaxed. ;)

B4R responds:

Appreciate it so much!! That's exactly what I was shooting for was catchy and chill and not go to overboard with it. I'm happy you enjoyed this track and glad you felt relaxed to lol Thank you so much for the review!!

Megabyte - Absorb Megabyte - Absorb

Very nice! The song sounds very good. The only problem I have is that at around 2:22 when the vocal chops start, its sounds kinda weird. Not the vocals themselves, but the harmonies. At one point for a second, everything sounds really good together, and then the next, the vocals sound off key to everything else. Other than that, good job.

megabyte12345 responds:

I didn't notice they were out of tune, but I'll take a look at that. Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

Slushii x Marshmello - Twinbow (NiTi Remix) Slushii x Marshmello - Twinbow (NiTi Remix)

Awesome! Very enjoyable to listen to. ;)

JSARIX JSARIX

not bad

Bossfight - Elevatia (meganeko Remix) Bossfight - Elevatia (meganeko Remix)

Breath-taking! This is a perfect remix of the song! :D

Megabyte - Halcyon Megabyte - Halcyon

Probably your best song, in my opinion. Great harmonies that don't clash, and a really cool drop. I like it. ;)

Thanks :)