EspiDev - Parfait [Kawaii Future Bass] EspiDev - Parfait [Kawaii Future Bass]

I love the melodies and the chord progressions, they are amazing! However, the song feels a bit empty in some places, like at 0:19. Also, I feel like the bass could have been stronger in some places. Overall, a fun and good song. ;)

Zyzyx - Screw Physics Zyzyx - Screw Physics

Title was evidently inspired by Fuck Gravity by Virtual Riot. :P Sounds just like his stuff too! He is my favourite producer, and this is probably the closest thing to his works on Newgrounds. This song just blows me away, amazing work! :D

Virtual Riot - Earth & Sky (Paper Skies Remix) Virtual Riot - Earth & Sky (Paper Skies Remix)

Holy crap! THIS is the kind of remix of Virtual Riot i've been looking for on Newgrounds! Keep up the amazing work! ;)

PaperSkies responds:

Thanks so much man! Appreciate it <3

Market Day (KindLing A0S1) Market Day (KindLing A0S1)

I love your style! Your songs are very melodic and enjoyable to listen. In my opinion, you are starting to go into a style similar to 1f1n1ty's, where your songs are more than just songs, they are like a musical journey, with many different parts, like destinations, throughout. I'm really glad to see you trying out some new stuff. Keep up this amazing work! ;)

Miyolophone responds:

Thanks xXLocoXx! It might be kind of dangerous to try beating 1f1n1ty at his own game, since he's a competitor in the competition, but I'm doing my best c:

Unwind Unwind

Woaha! That is very good, as always. ;) I like how you make those notes in the melody and even in the chords slide like that, sounds really nice. :D

3 (melodic dubstep experiment?) 3 (melodic dubstep experiment?)

Very good for your first time. At 1:50 though, that part is literally just the same two growls over and over and it gets kinda annoying. Also, maybe change up the chords/melody as the song progresses so its not the same all the time. Other than that, good job, I enjoyed listening to this. ;)

MithyxSounds responds:

I was worried it would be a bit repetitive. Glad you liked it though

Calm Craggy Area (1f1n1ty Remix) Calm Craggy Area (1f1n1ty Remix)

This is absolutely amazing! The atmosphere that this song gives is great. Very enjoyable to listen to, it reminds me of music from SMG a lot at times. I can't wait for your next song! ;)

1f1n1ty responds:

i can't wait either

Mithyx - Blur Mithyx - Blur

Wow, very nice and atmospheric. Would be a good song to build a simplistic themed or modernistic level around. ;) Great job!

Stray Stray

This is such a feel-good song! It reminds me of Super Mario Galaxy music at some points, which is great since the SMG soundtrack is one of the best ever. The only thing that bugged me was at parts like 00:18 with that clap. I think its too loud, or maybe shouldn't be there at all, although this is just my opinion, so don't take it too seriously I guess. :P Keep up the great work man! ;)

Miyolophone responds:

SMG soundtrack is amazing <3 I'm flattered that you'd compare this to it!
I spent a loooong time deliberating over then claps in the piece after I finished; in the end I just left it as it was, but yes, I agree I could've been balanced more. Thanks for the advice!

Megabyte - In One Word Megabyte - In One Word

Really cool. I have to agree though with the sax. I find that sometimes in your songs, certain parts will be a few semitones off, so that the sort of sound a bit weird. But its definitely happening less, so your getting better at that. ;)

MithyxSounds responds:

I still have been unable to find the issue here. Thanks for the review though :)